First Aid is a key legal requirement in all business regardless of the sector you sit. Organisations have a legal responsibility to ensure they have a sufficient number of employees in possession of a first-aid qualification to fulfil legal requirements.
First aid and CPR saves lives, particularly where there are grave injuries and it is critical that immediate action is taken. Training gives critical knowledge and confidence to effectively manage an emergency without fear or confusion.
Pro Business Edge believes that engagement with our First Aid course will have an impact both in increasing skills and knowledge and increasing life skills. An individual who feels they have the skills and knowledge to protect and enhance the lives of others will themselves be enriched and benefit from increased self-esteem.
Pro Business Edge provides a flexible course that can be adapted to a organisations, group or school’s needs. It helps to increase survival rates by showing participants how to:
• recognise a heart attack and a cardiac arrest
• help an unconscious person
• perform CPR
• help someone choking
• respond to serious bleeding.
We all so have a blended learning option which allows learners to undertake an element of online learning alongside the practical which can create more flexibility for an organisation and therefore be more cost effective.
- Emergency First Aid at Work becomes half day online/half day face to face
- First Aid at Work becomes 1 day online /2 days face to face
Pro Business EDGE First Aid offer includes
– Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day course)
£50 per candidate
– Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (3 day course)
£200 per candidate
– Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation
£30 per candidate
– Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
£55 per candidate.
email us email@example.com
tel 07388 538 347
Group Discount and Multiple Candidate Bookings
Please contact us for discounts on multiple candidate bookings.
Pro Business Edge can deliver courses for your organisation at your venue, if this meets your requirements. Please call for details.