Health & Safety Level 1
The HSE estimates that there are approximately 600,000 non-fatal workplace accidents in Britain each year. Equipping workers with an awareness of how to work safely can minimise the risk of harm to your workforce. The costs associated with workplace injuries can be catastrophic.
This course is an ideal introduction to health and safety in the workplace. Ideal as part of an induction process or awareness training for those working in low risk jobs the course covers the 8 key modules of an RQF level 1 health and safety qualification.
The course covers the key content and knowledge required to go on to achieve a recognised level 1 health and safety qualification. To achieve a regulated qualification the learner must sit an assessment with a recognised training provider.
- Accidents including slips, trips and falls
- Legal responsibilities
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Work equipment
- First aid
- Manual handling
Who Is It Aimed At?
Ideal for employee inductions, or anyone working within a low-risk environment.
The course can also be used as part of the on-programme element of the new apprenticeship standards, supporting the knowledge, skills and behaviours apprentices need to effectively integrate into the workplace.
No prior knowledge needed.
1 – 2 hours.
We also offer a number of opportunities to support the needs of individuals and organisations including.
- Multi- candidate discount for 10+ candidates
- Blended learning (combination of face to face and online learning) opportunities for those who want to include classroom learning or examination.
- Charitable aims discounts for organisations including Charities and Community Interest Companies
Please contact us via email@example.com or 07388 538 347 for further information.