Effective management of health and safety has the potential to save you vast sums of money. Accidents in the workplace cost business in the UK tens of billions of pounds every year. From increased insurance premiums to the cost of replacing injured staff and in the worst instances facing litigation, the risks to your business are severe.
Effective training can reduce the risk of harm occurring in the workplace and save you money!
Designed to provide a wide-ranging level of knowledge around health and safety, this e-learning course covers health and safety law, the hazards present in a workplace and how to implement effective and necessary controls. At the end of the course learners will have the knowledge and skills to effectively supervise staff.
Comprising of 11 modules the course covers the key syllabus of level 3 health and safety qualifications, and provides the knowledge a learner requires to go on to achieve a recognised qualification.
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- The workplace
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of line managers and supervisors
Who Is It Aimed At?
Ideal for supervisors or managers with health and safety duties, or anyone looking to go on to achieve a level 3 health and safety qualification.
The course may also be used as part of the on-programme element of the new apprenticeship standards, supporting the knowledge, skills and behaviours apprentices need to effectively integrate into the workplace.
No prior knowledge needed.
6 – 9 hours.
We also offer a number of opportunities to support the needs of individuals and organisations including.
- Multi- candidate discount for 10+ candidates
- Blended learning (combination of face to face and online learning) opportunities for those who want to include classroom learning or examination.
- Charitable aims discounts for organisations including Charities and Community Interest Companies
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07388 538 347 for further information.