The HSE estimates that workplace injuries cost the UK economy over £15 billion per year. Official figures estimate the cost to business at £3.2 billion with individuals losing approximately £8.6 billion. Effective training can reduce the potential risk of harm occurring in the workplace, and save you money!
An ideal introduction to health and safety for anyone working in a low to medium risk environment. Although it does not provide a qualification itself, it does provide the knowledge and understanding required to go on to achieve a level 2 health and safety qualification.
The nine modules of this course covers the key content and knowledge required to go on to achieve a recognised level 2 health and safety qualification. To achieve a regulated qualification the learner must sit an assessment with a recognised training provider.
- Accidents including slips, trips and falls
- Legal responsibilities
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Work equipment
- First aid
- Manual handling
Who Is It Aimed At?
Ideal for employee inductions or for anyone wishing to go on to achieve a level 2 health and safety qualification.
The course can also be used as part of the on-programme element of the new apprenticeship standards, supporting the knowledge, skills and behaviours apprentices need to effectively integrate into the workplace.
No prior knowledge needed.
2 – 3 hours.
We also offer a number of opportunities to support the needs of individuals and organisations including.
- Multi- candidate discount for 10+ candidates
- Blended learning (combination of face to face and online learning) opportunities for those who want to include classroom learning or examination.
- Charitable aims discounts for organisations including Charities and Community Interest Companies
Please contact us via email@example.com or 07388 538 347 for further information.